Tuesday, May 23, 2006

DANCE, monkey.....DANCE


We interrupt this photo blog (again) for more nonsense emailed to us from cyberspace in greasy, sweating, unmarked, plainly-wrapped parcels.

This one involves some frivolous fun under the guise of anthropological education. I like the video. You will too, unless you are a religious nut. Then you've got worse problems than an offensive video on your hands.

Why do I post this? Because I love monkeys. And I love humans slightly more.

Bon apetit....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Craig, Now I know why I always have an unconscience urge to pick and eat lice off of hippies. hey did i just write that or think that? anyway cool flick. see you later you crazy nondancing monkey, cause i know you dont dance.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home